Tuesday, March 3, 2009

cold and sunny

Coming home today I saw a little wild cat come out of my garage. So I quickly put out a bowl of cat food and some water and turned on the kennel heater. I much prefer feral cats to hungry rabbits. I suppose by the end of summer I will be arrested by the over zealous animal catcher for feeding feral cats. I have a lot of stories about feral cats but I suppose sharing them with innocent byreaders would be silly. It's one of those evenings that no matter how high the heat is turned up, it's impossible to get warm. Spring is coming this month. I pretty much have decided to dig up what's left of my gardens and plant lovely green grass. I have already bought a croquet set to play--


and am looking at above ground swimming pools.


I was getting tired of gardening anyway.


Imagine soaking up all that summer sun!

2 comments:

Helen said...

I have been freezing all winter and I don't even live in a snowy climate like you do. Just bring spring on. Helen

SolitaryDancer said...

I try to look out for the ferals as well. Of course all feral stories would be very welcome. I love to hear your stories about your gardens, Walter, your grand kids, the fur babies. It's all good stuff

deb