Friday, March 27, 2009

Little Pine Care

Today I coated the little pines, the lilacs, and the Peach tree with tree Kote to see if I can save them. The rabbits must have all come here for food. A lot of snow makes food scarce so I was happy to provide but I will miss my little trees if they die. I have located some privacy fencing that I can put on the chain link fence if the little pines don't make it. Then putting on vines to make it green. Looking around the yard today I see a lot of little green and growing things. The rhubarb is up about two inches or so. Snow is coming tomorrow, maybe a lot and maybe not. I filled the feeders and left the Christmas tree for another week for shelter. The March winds blew a lot of trash into the yard so I picked that all up. I picked up the empty corn husks as well. That's about all the gardening I did today.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Sounds like enough work for the day to me. I hope your trees make it. Helen

Sandra said...

I just went out to get the mail and came right back in... so cold and windy again. the robins seem to be finding something to eat in the grass so thats good. Hope they fill up before it snows
sandra