Monday, April 4, 2011

I can't believe it's been so long

The last day I posted I had a ruptured anyeurism and two brain bleeds the next night.  Was in the hospital ICU for a month (no memory of it).  Then went to a rehab center/nursing home for 11 days, then home rehab.  Was a strange time.  Didn't die as expected and have moved on with my life.
I'm going to take some pictures of my early spring yard and post them here. 
I also started a blog called What I found today...funny.  I had no car then and was taking the bus until I got another.  I was going to make it a fun blog but oh well...and now I've lost interest in it.

1 comment:

Helen said...

My goodness, you have had a hard time. My hubby had a ruptured aortic aneurysm in 2001 and spent 6 weeks in hospital. 4 of them in the ICU. What a time he had with that. Since then he has had two cancer surgeries and survived both. God sure had his hands on both of you. I hope you will be able to get outside and do a few things you enjoy soon. Helen