Sunday, November 16, 2008

Raking Leaves

Today I looked at the leaves and thought, oh gosh, I've got to get out there and rake them up for the gardens and the compost. And I will do that too, only just not today. I did, however, put up a little turkey flag sort of thing for a decoration and took down the ghosts that I had up for Halloween. Yesterday I took the grandchildren on a field trip to DePere thrift store and Burger King and the turkey flag thing is what Hali picked out. We also got some wonderful winter boots for each of the kids for only 25 cents a pair.

2 comments:

DB said...

Hi Janice. I enjoyed reading about your day and the turkey flag thing. I'm glad you enjoyed my joke about alienating my friends. Some folks there are, alas, who do not appreciate my sense of humor. I'm now a follower. You can tell by the ring in my nose. Stop by anytime. I write on all the know topics of the world and a few unknown ones. DB - Vagabond Journeys

Lainey Laine said...

The turkey flag sounds cool. Great to hear about your day! Love Laine xxx
http://lainey-lainesworld.blogspot.com/